Wednesday 2 May 2012

good weather good emotion good mood poor study mood

according to the schedule today supposely finished all topics and morrow start study text book go get a better result, somehow the weather too nice to relax myself, gosh =.= alot of photos and pictures that are nice that i viewed via facebook, but if i update and shared it 1 by 1, i think it will annoyed some of the people in facebook ba? so i used to share it through my blog lol

主人,我真的没有偷吃,你就相信我吧!!!!
poor dooggy, r u sure there is nothing in ur mouth!



LOL i am not either one, i am BOTH
ARGHHHHH!!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahah!!!


lol, 3rd party appeared= really death LOL!

btw, i so so so so so like to help people snap photo
because i feel that
holding a camera and u could snap the
"sweetiest, greatest" moment of others
sadly,
i experienceless =.=
and i duno how to catch angle ><

some of the photos that i think i snap it successfully




this is what i did these few days, slacking around wif friends rather than study X.X

the time we took our lunch at 我问天 suddenly the aunty ask me, "why oweys i saw SMILE on your face?"
I heard and i shocked, since how long i dint heard people said this to me? or in other words, since something CHANGED happened, i had never hang a smile on myself, i just couldn't make myself happy. I am unhappy unreasonable sometime also.... But now i think it shall be all alright =D =D i do smile everywhere everyplace i went, this is what dad my told me, it is polite to smile at people =D was that means i was back as a happy life? a happy Wai Hong that well known by others? i think so, it is a good prove that I'm back 
hohoho!


No comments:

Post a Comment