Sunday 23 June 2013

friends

Do really we need friend? Yes, as a human being we needed friends around. sometimes, you are too dependable on friend, even spend most of your time together, enjoy and play together. however, sometime when u too dependable, u hope MORE on them.

my girlfriend told me, friend is important, how if one day we both broke up, who are the one we depend on? for sure is our friend. so, we try not get into two ppl world, in no matter how, we try merge with all, we try our best to be in the group of friends, we try our best.

however, things are not going on smooth, good and nice as well. when u are too dependable on your friend, u hope them care u a lot a lot. u thought all are together, so we will be going else together. in fact, NO! they just left you alone without noticing you when they simply thought u not at home. a deep hurt and sad for me. How could they dump me alone? do i that not need companion? friends, are you forgot about me ad? do i that hateful that u all dump me? it's ok. it just all my feeling, not your fault. i know i am just too dependable on you all, i should be more independence, i promised myself, NO NEXT TIME! no matter what shit else happened, i would independence by myself. i wont RELY on YOU ALL 100%. it bring only HURTS to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment