Tuesday 28 August 2012

Happiness and lifes

I tend to have such a question in my brain, again and again asking myself, how i define the word happy? how consider as i felt happy and how will just consider emo? what consider as simple life? how i define my life as a simple life? how i live a simple life. these questions, again and again appeared inside my brain, repeating again and again.

It is so funny that i update my blog right at the library. that day, right after marketing fiesta, it was tuesday, i rmb it well, i found my happy inside my photo. Suprisingly, i also dont realised i was that happy. It might due to the environment i joined, so the happy was simply reflects from them. hanging out with yb frens, what they called "family day(wednesday)" was an happy day. previously, i thought that was just a joke in which they will very happy during their family day. However, once i joined them, wow, I'm wrong. They did very happy. in chinese, 他们那简单的笑感染了我,我也笑了。it is just too hard to described how happy they were, it just.. their happiness and smile are that simple, that pure. that happy. I really proud to join them although it is just once i join them. so sorry my frens, i said this with no harm, i doesnt mean that i'm not happy currently with you all, just that coincident which made me feel different in them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment