Saturday 31 March 2012

forgive=humble

human tends to forgive because human are humble.

there is always time that i blame myself wrong on how and why i am the spoiler which interrupt into both my friends life? Why shall i there to make an influence? why? why i had to do so?

whenever you would like to act irresponsible, there is the time you given yourself to admit some wrong that you did. I admit that i really handle my problem very very bad, very very poor indeed. I selfishly thought that everyone shall go what i thought but i never consider what people feel. At last ends up, i disturbed their pace and  things starting to change.

however, did all that my fault? did all that what i made? they tends to get cover without my notice due they fear that i will involved again. I dint blame anyone, i think that is the best way in where good for all. the main point is that in which they try to get back as their own relationship but at last it might failed? so what shall i guilty all this about? it not my fault to make all these, these happened all on themselves.

human also tends to make some change when they failed. not sure weather it is a good news or a bad news for me, the chance for me to change is not long after that. now, i faced a girl which look alike, familiar feeling as last time. however, i trying hard to make a full stop whenever i think it will be too over. I also wont let the same mistake happened on myself for twice, i dint have high expectation on myself, however, i hope that i handle my thing better than past.

No comments:

Post a Comment