Thursday 5 April 2012

orange

weather the orange is sweet or sour, it already stated on it surface. As well as my emotion, i dint hide much, it is all on my face. however, there are also exception case which happened. Bright colour does not symbolize that the orange must be sour, bring damn to your life or vice versa. As well as fate, when you decided something, It is just so fake that you are giving people a chance to make a decision and telling people that, "dont think so long already, faster make a decision" . This is just making shame on me, i very very very extremely hate this situation. Why? Why must let me choose thing while you are not going to give me choice, u decided everything and you tell me to make a decision, it is so horrible, so hateful. Thats why i always throw the decision making process to my friend, dont ever ask me how and why if you had decided. i can do or follow anything that you planned, i wont give complain comment unless you give me a chance to decide but you had decided everything. I am totally upset and will be very angry. However, i show nothing on my face, i must remain a smile and bye on my face. i just smile happily still on my face except some lost control emotional on my leg, i dint move much, i stay calm and seated, that is how i showed that i dint lost control on my emotion. whenever i choose to escape from fact, it is the time where i hate the same thing happened on me for twice, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment