Friday 27 April 2012

大清早

LOL, duno since when i dint woke for so early purposely for STUDY =.= oh shit i just realised something appear centre of my FACE, just at the NOSE, deng =.=

PIMPLES rowr!!!!! omg why this happened to me why this happened to me ><

\



argh yesterday night was almost nearly cried out, so touch, i seldomly would threated like a brother by others. My friend dai fan shu cooked Chrysanthemum for us lol. (好妈妈的感觉)

she thought that i'm joking but i really want to cry jor geh lor =.= i quickly send her down and rush her back after the Chrysanthemum done. i feel very "lat seh" if she saw me cry LOLLLLLLLL so i fast fast send her back after it done ><

我朋友告诉了我这么一句话:
当这个人在这一秒钟已经变得讨厌你、嫌弃你、咒骂你到最后离开你时,要永远记住上天已经安排了下一秒钟走进你生命里的人会是那些珍惜你、疼爱你、呵护你甚至是以你至上的。为他的离开而追思哀悼,为另一个他的到来而欢庆感恩。

whenever the time some1 hate you, leave u or dumb you, scold u and at last this person would leave you but you must remember that GOD treat us equal and fair. There would be someone else who walk into your life, appreciate, love and also care about what you are. pray and bless for the one who leave you, open ur hands and welcome the one who appreciate you.

probably because of the words above from my friend, i put down the big stone that stuck on my back, i dont want to worry so much for others ANYMORE, anymore, i WONT care so much ady, did others would appreciate what i care for them? probably they NEVER know what i did so what's bout me, i also DONT CARE that much already, what would happen then let it be at future, i do my part and what i am now is the only thing i concern now. As Namewee said, I am who i am.



i also learned a lesson that if you purposely to hide something from others, it will become absolutely BOCOR hahahahahahahaha >.< 越是低调越是明显,这个叫?????纸保不住火? LOLLLLL!!!!!!!  as long as it is a fate, no matter how you hide, it would at last 1 day being known, so why shall we hide from a fate?

No comments:

Post a Comment