Wednesday 30 November 2011

why oweys me? not balloteli but Wai Hong

what happened to myself..? today my blog updated with onli myself. why do myself is such a person in which oweys put the benefit of myself at last in some my weak expect.or this is what called human shall be humble no matter in what section? or human should learn through every section and try to be more and more selfish? i really dunno and i am blurred. I can easily rather to make an ignore, make a rejection or simply don't make any respond towards that, then i will be save right now. What all about tired? Did i am the one who made you tired? i really don't know. I felt more tired insteadly i don't know what you want and what you need. The deep emotion that i would like to express, i dint show up on my face but choose to blogging and expressed it here. =( i really don't understand what difficulties that u faced. i know that when want to blame, it is hard to say who did right and who did wrong. In fact, i really dunno how to face you, but this time, i told myself, yea, we still can be friend, and you requested this, Better than friend, I hope i really could do that cause till now, i only success to make my path that precious all friend, Good or best friend, i still will try harder and harder perhaps.....

No comments:

Post a Comment