Saturday 29 October 2011

friends

what life all about? And how do we define "holiday" this word? I thought that holiday is which we returned to our hometown, that was a holiday. Instead, i dint feel that, while i return to my home, that was defined as holiday. It doesnt relax, it doesnt free at all. I do everything following schedule, morning wake up, noon lunch, night dinner and then yum cha. everyday doing the same. without changing. Or it just i bored with such flat life. The answer is no. For me, a holiday is a thing in which all things in ur control, what time u decide ur meal, what time decide ur outgoing and what time u shall do what. After return from Tawau, i feel myself so free and light. everything just in my pace, no nid worry when dad and mom will nag, what time rush for what. everything just calm... three weeks after return from Tawau. i feel myself still in a holiday mood, shit, i already week3 and assign shall pass up on week 5, why shall i still so lazy doesnt aint to move?

suddenly friend this word come across my mind. what's all bout friend? a quote that i thought for so long, "real friends doesnt real, fake friends doesnt fake at all also" why i make such quote? 真的朋友很希望能一层一层的看破你,穿越你的底线。不真心的朋友不假,为了日后好相见,为了留下好影响,都尽量不会露出一些破坏自己形象的行为。 thats what i really wan to mean, so real friends dint real at all, but fake friends dint fake at all too.

onli a short text that i wanna share for this time =)

No comments:

Post a Comment